How to remove a song from a playlist
- Go to Favorites.
- Under Music, select Playlists.
- Select the playlist that you want to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Tap remove next to the tracks you want to remove.
- Tap Delete.
How do I remove downloaded songs from Deezer?
Hi there, to remove an album or playlist from your downloaded music, just open it and tap the download slider so switch it off. if the downloaded song is on your favourites, you just need to click on the blue heart and remove it from your favourites.
How do I delete downloaded music?
From Your Android Device
- Open your Music app.
- Tap on Library.
- Tap on Songs.
- Select a song, then tap on Delete From Library. Then tap on Delete Song.
- You can click Remove for a downloaded song.
Where do downloaded songs go on Deezer?
Where does Deezer store my downloaded music? Your downloaded music is stored on your device. Go to Data and storage on the Deezer mobile app to find out more.
How do you delete a playlist on Deezer?
The steps to delete a playlist on Deezer desktop app are the same as deezer.com.
- Select Playlists located under Favorites.
- Select the playlist you would like to delete*
- Select the Edit button.
- Select Delete this playlist.
- Type your playlist name to confirm.
- Select Delete.
How do I use Deezer downloader?
How to download your content over WiFi
- Go to Favorites.
- Select the Music tab to view all of your favorite tracks, albums and playlists. Select the Podcasts tab to view all of your favorite podcast episodes or series.
- Select DOWNLOAD to make your content available for offline listening.
What is Smart Cache Deezer?
Smart Cache is a temporary storage space for any tracks you’ve streamed from the Deezer app. This space allows Deezer to keep playing a track and the next song, even if you lose WiFi signal.
Does delete from Library remove downloads?
Remove Download will remove the song from your iPhone, but it will still be in your Apple Music library. The song will essentially no longer be available for offline listening but remains part of your music collection. Delete from Library removes the song from your Apple Music account entirely.
How do I delete downloaded files on my iPhone?
Tap Edit in the upper-right corner. Tap the item, then tap the Trash icon . To remove the item from your device, choose Remove Download. (If the item is a PDF or didn’t come from the Book Store, you can also tap Delete Everywhere to delete it from your Library.)
Why can’t I delete songs from my iPhone?
Why iTunes Won’t Let Me Delete Songs from iPhone? This is likely because iTunes is automatically syncing your music. Go to the Summary tab and check “Sync only Checked Songs and Videos.” Then go to the Music tab and select “Sync Music” and “Entire Music Library”.
How do I transfer music from Deezer to my phone?
Now let’s take a look at it.
- Launch the Deezer app on your Android and log into your Deezer account.
- Open an album or playlist and turn on the download slider.
- Tap the three grey dots and choose Download album or Download playlist from the drop-down menu.
How do I download music from Deezer to my computer?
How to download an album or playlist
- Select the album or playlist that you want to download.
- Select the Download icon to start downloading all of the songs on the album or playlist. Once completed, a green tick will appear.
Is Deezer better than Spotify?
Spotify Premium might offer slightly better audio quality than Deezer Premium for its standard audio settings. But Deezer HiFi understandably steals the show with its CD-quality audio option. The choice between the two will depend on your personal stance regarding audio quality, though.