He earned the nickname “40 Days & 40 Nights” (which was later reduced to “40”) early on in his career, as he would work in the studio throughout the night, with no sleep.
Does 40 only produce for Drake?
He records and mixes all of Drake’s music, and contributes production work on many songs. 40 also serves as co-executive producer on Drake’s projects. He has collaborated with a few other artists, including Lil Wayne, Alicia Keys, and Action Bronson, but works almost solely with Drake.
What disease does OVO 40 have?
At 22 years old, not long before he began his career-defining work as an engineer and producer for Drake, 40 was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, an autoimmune disease that attacks the central nervous system, interrupting information on its way from the brain to the rest of the body.
What does 40 make beats with?
40 uses MASCHINE and KOMPLETE KONTROL at every stage of production to speed up his workflow and finish tracks with pro sound.
What is Drake’s lowest selling album?
Sonic Vista Studios » Drake’s ‘Scorpion’ Is the Lowest-Selling No. 1 Album In 27 Years.
Is Dr Dre 50 cent a producer?
Toronto Rising: Mini-Doc on Drake producer Noah “40 …
Who else does 40 produce for?
The following is a discography of production by 40.
- 6.1 Drake – Thank Me Later.
- 6.2 Trey Songz – Passion, Pain & Pleasure.
- 6.3 Lil Wayne – I Am Not a Human Being.
- 6.4 Jamie Foxx – Best Night of My Life.
How many top 40s does Drake have?
Most Top 40 Hot 100 Hits
Drake has 173 top 40 hits on the Hot 100.
What songs has Drake produced for other artists?
8 Songs You Didn’t Know Drake Wrote for Other Artists
- “The One,” Mary J.
- “I’m Single,” Lil Wayne (2009)
- “Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready),” Alicia Keys (2010)
- “Fall For Your Type,” Jamie Foxx, featuring Drake (2010)
- “I Been That Girl,” Melanie Fiona (2012)
- “R.I.P.,” Rita Ora (2012)
- “Mine,” Beyoncé, featuring Drake (2013)