How can I monitor my mic without delay?
Quote from video: So don't go into the input. Section. Not every microphone has this but if they do for example the kelowna or the yeti i think you have to go to the device properties.
Why is my mic input delay?
The delay experienced is called “latency.” Latency is basically the amount of time it takes a digital (audio) signal to be processed. Latency can occur with any digital audio device and is related to analog-digital/digital-analog (AD/DA) conversion. Since the conversion takes time, the user experiences latency.
How do I fix my microphone on Windows 8?
Fix audio or sound problems in Windows 7, 8, & 10
- Apply Updates with Automatic Scan.
- Try Windows Troubleshooter.
- Check the Sound Settings.
- Test your Microphone.
- Check Microphone Privacy.
- Uninstall Sound Driver from Device Manager and Restart (Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver, if not, try the next step)