On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Family Sharing, then tap Set Up Your Family.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your family and invite your family members.
How do I give permission to iTunes connect?
Add users in iTunes Connect
- Go to Users and Roles.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the number of users at the top left.
- Enter the user’s first name, last name, and email address.
- Click Next.
- Select an access level for the user by selecting one or more roles.
- Click Next.
Can I share my iTunes account with a family member?
Family Sharing lets you and up to five other family members share access to amazing Apple services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, and Apple Card. Your group can also share iTunes, Apple Books, and App Store purchases, an iCloud storage plan, and a family photo album.
How can I share my iTunes with my husband?
First, set up Family Sharing
Set up Family Sharing on your device. Then invite family members to join your family group. If you already set up Family Sharing, everyone in your family group will automatically have access to Apple Music after you subscribe.
How do I invite someone to Family Sharing?
You can set up a Family Library by opening the Google Play Store app and by tapping on menu followed by Account > Family > Sign Up for Family Library. Everyone in your family group must be at least 13 years old and must live together in the same country as you.
How do I give permission to user?
Assign permission in user list
- Go to Dashboard > User Management > Users.
- Click … next to the user you want to modify, and select Assign Permissions.
- Select the API from which you want to assign permissions, then select the permissions to assign to the user, and click Add Permissions.
How do I give my iPhone permission to connect to my Smart TV?
Mirror your iPhone on Apple TV or a smart TV
- Open Control Center on your iPhone.
- Tap. , then choose your Apple TV or an AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV as the playback destination. If an AirPlay passcode appears on the TV screen, enter the passcode on your iPhone.
Can 2 people share 1 iTunes account?
Apple recommends you do not share your Apple ID. Instead, set up Family Sharing so each person can use their own Apple ID. This way, your family can still share purchases, subscriptions and more without sharing personal information, such as emails, text messages or passwords.
Can my friend use my iTunes account?
With Family Sharing, you and up to five other family members can share access to amazing Apple services such as iCloud+, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Fitness+, Apple News+ and Apple Arcade. Your group can also share iTunes, Apple Books and App Store purchases. You can even help locate each other’s missing devices.
How many devices can share an iTunes account?
You can have ten devices (no more than five computers) associated with your Apple ID for purchases at one time. When you try to associate a device that was previously associated, you might notice a message that says, “This device is associated with another Apple ID.
Why do I not have permission to connect my iPhone to iTunes?
Make sure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your system and you have updated your system. Update your iOS version. Many users said that update the iPhone to the latest iOS version can resolve iTunes not connecting the iPhone issue. Uninstall and reinstall iTunes on your computer.
How do I allow permission to access apps in settings?
Quote from video: Swipe up on your android device's home screen to display the app screen. And then tap settings the settings screen is displayed. Step 2. Choose apps in the list on the settings. Screen a list of apps
How do you fix you don’t have permission to access?
To fix the “you don’t have permission to access / on this server” issue on your browser, you need to clear the browser’s cache and cookies, enable or disable a VPN, change the DNS, delete your browser history, or disable any proxy network you’re using.
How do I manually connect my phone to iTunes?
Quote from video: We can go onto iTunes here. And as you can see it's loading the top right corner it'll take just a second for iTunes to recognize it and then. We can select the iPhone.
How do I get my iPhone to recognize iTunes?
How to Fix It When iTunes Won’t Recognize Your iPhone
- Make sure iTunes is installed on the computer.
- Check the USB cable.
- Clean the iPhone’s port.
- Check the USB port on the computer.
- Restart the iPhone.
- Restart the computer.
- Make sure the iOS device is unlocked and on the Home screen.